Rabu, 23 Mei 2012

between FAKE FRIEND and TRUE FRIEND


A)        FF: never ask for food
RF: are the reason  you have no food

B)         FF: call your parents with Mr/Mrs
 RF: call your parents with Mom and Dad

C)        FF: have never seen you cry
RF: cry with you

D)        FF: borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back to you
RF: keep your stuff so long then forget it yours

E)        FF: know about you
RF: could write a book about you

F)        FF: will knock on your front door
RF: walk right in and say, “I’m home”

G)        FF: will help you when you fall over
RF: will jump on top of you and shout “DOG-PILE!”

H)        FF: are around for awhile
RF: are for life

I)         FF: say “I Love You” in a joking manner
RF: say “I Love You” and they mean it

J)       FF: will only read this post
RF: will smile and steal this post ;)